Valentine's "Love" Banner!

Yup, you guessed it....another banner! This one is for Valentine's Day! I decided to go "all stripes" on this one and instead ... thumbnail 1 summary
Yup, you guessed it....another banner! This one is for Valentine's Day!


I decided to go "all stripes" on this one and instead of spritzing it, I sponged the stripes using a Sponge Dauber and the stencils. Here are some close-ups:





Here is a close-up of one of the cluster of  hearts and I had some left-over Shimmer Paint that Stampin' Up! sold a few catalogs ago and I spritzed all of the banners once I was done:


I hope you enjoyed my new banner. You can check out all the other ones I've made by scrolling to the "Banners" tab in the labels section on the left-hand side of my blog. If you liked this 3D project, you may see other projects to create by signing up for our Spring Collection Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary where I am again one of their designers! Check it out!


 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét