Tuesday Tips or Techniques-Gel Water!

Good morning blog readers! When I first eyed the "Fishin' Around" single stamp in the Stampin' Up! Catalog, I knew exact... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning blog readers! When I first eyed the "Fishin' Around" single stamp in the Stampin' Up! Catalog, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I wanted to use a "Circle Treat Cup" and fill it with something.....but what? I remembered reading somewhere where someone used Antibacterial Hand Gel and thought I would give it a shot. Here is the card for today's technique:


Isn't the little aquarium adorable with the water going through it? How would you like to learn how to do this? And when I tried it I was successful on my first try!

Here is what you will need:
  • Fishin' Around single stamp
  • Pool Party Ink Refill
  • Antibacterial Hand Gel
  • Toothpick
  • Circle Treat Cup
  • Window Sheet cut with the Circles Collection Framelits Dies to fit treat cup

Using the hand gel, pour enough to fill 1/3-1/2 of your treat cup. Add one drop of re-inker and mix using the toothpick, I used the Pool Party Ink Refill:


Once your hand gel is completely mixed and evenly colored, remove the sticky backing from your treat cup:


Press the Window Sheet in place to seal:


Stamp the "Fishin' Around" stamp image on your cardstock piece and cut out a hole in the center of the image using the framelits leaving the stamped outline. Stamp a 2nd image on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out the same size as your treat cup using the framelits:


Add adhesive to the rim of your treat cup front and press into place in the hole of your cardstock layer to secure. I also added a small piece of "Early Espresso C'oredinations Cardstock" to resemble a table for my aquarium that is embossed with the "Woodgrain Embossing Folder" and sanded:


Color in the "Fishin' Around" stamped image using "Stampin' Write Markers" and glue in place behind the treat cup:


I added a few "Rhinestone Jewels" around the aquarium to resemble bubbles:


And I completed my card by adding a sentiment stamped on "Whisper White Cardstock" and cut into a banner:

 
Our new "Winter Collections" at Create with Connie & Mary is ready for you to purchase!


  • 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
  • One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
  • One of these weeks...Last Minute Gift ideas! 
As with ALL of our collections...
  • Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
  • EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
  • Less than $1 per project!
See what we are all about during PREVIEW WEEK - October 13-19!  
Winter Collection runs October 20 - November 16!
Now's the time to join during out EARLY BIRD SPECIAL...
Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013

Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US
 
Click HERE to purchase our Winter Collection! 
 
 
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét