It's My Turn For Preview Week & Blog Candy!

Today is my turn for my Preview project for Create with Connie & Mary' s new subscription edition. Our edition this time focuses on ... thumbnail 1 summary
Today is my turn for my Preview project for Create with Connie & Mary's new subscription edition. Our edition this time focuses on the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration! Make sure you read all the way through my blog today and when you get to the end, make sure you leave me a comment to be entered into my "Blog Candy Giveway" for a FREE subscription to our Spring Collection of Create with Connie & Mary!


We are currently into our "Early Bird Pricing" so now is the time to sign up to save on the subscription.

Today I am using the "Petite Petals Stamp Set" and "Petite Petals Punch" for my Preview Project. This is the same bundle I will be using for my first project of our subscription and boy did I have fun with it. I can't wait for you to see it!


This project is called a "Pop Up Card Box" and it actually closes flat for mailing. How wonderful is that? I had so much fun with this project. This is just a sampling of what is to come in our subscription too!


The photo above is a close-up of the front flap. I used another new stamp set called Starburst Sayings which has the coordinating Starburst Framelits Dies to cut everything out for you!


This is a close-up of the two side flaps. How easy to stamp and punch everything you see here!


The back panel stays up-right so you can decorate it as you like. The designer paper you've seen on all of my pictures is from the new Watercolor Wonder series.


The Pop-Up Card Box has two folded tabs you insert and glue into the box and that serve as a staging to glue dimensional items to and below you will notice how the box folds up into a card to send away in the mail!


I forgot to get a close-up of the embossing on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock layers but you can get a small peek in the photo above and yes, a new embossing folder called Scallops Embossing Folder. It has rows and rows of scallops on it!



So what is Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 all about? 
  • 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
  • One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
  • One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
As with ALL of our collections...
  • Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
  • EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
  • Less than $1 per project!
Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
Create with Connie and Mary
Spring Collection 2014

Only $24.95 US

I hope you have enjoyed my "Preview Project" and make sure you scroll down to leave me a message to be entered into my drawing!


 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét