Everything Eleanor!

Hi Everyone, so glad you stopped by today.  I wanted to let you know I have two posts scheduled for today. My normal first-thing-in-the-mor... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Everyone, so glad you stopped by today.  I wanted to let you know I have two posts scheduled for today. My normal first-thing-in-the-morning post for you and then another one tonight at 8:45 p.m. with some exciting news. Make sure you come back to visit later!

I have a card to show you today that I made a long time ago but never posted. All of the stamped images you see are from the stamp set "Everything Eleanor" and the sentiment is from "Itty Bitty Banners":


I started out by stamping all the swirls on my card base first and then embossing with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Once all of my layers were add to the center, I spritzed the whole card with Soft Suede Ink:


The flowers and sentiment are both glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals for height!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Inks: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Primrose Petals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spritzer, Bird Punch 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers
  • Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Itty Bitty Banners
Today is first day with our subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. Yesterday Connie posted a FREE tutorial for you to download. Make sure you visit!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét