Free Friday-Punch Art Balloons!

Hi Stampers! TGIF...love me some Fridays! I crave my weekends lately as I'm exhausted from all the traveling we do with our business. Qu... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers! TGIF...love me some Fridays! I crave my weekends lately as I'm exhausted from all the traveling we do with our business. Quite a few of my customers frequently ask me  how I blog and create cards daily like I do. Because I travel so much, stamping is my sanity. It gives me time to relax and de-stress as our business is quite stressful at times. I blog at night also while watching TV. For those of you that don't understand blogging, you can get blog posts ready ahead of time and date them for later, making it easy to do a few a night. I try to do a week's worth ahead of time in case we are held up overnight which sometimes happens. Although I've been purchasing Stampin' Up since 1997 and a demonstrator since 2009, stamping is always exciting for me and it never gets old. This hobby always stays fresh and new!

So on to today's card:


I've wanted to make my own balloons for quite some time now and finally got them done....check √


I used the "Full Heart Punch" and the "Hearts Collection Framelits" and added squiggly's with my white gel pen. The large balloon is glued flat and the other two are glued with "Stampin' Dimensionals". The "Bakers Twine" was glued to the back of each balloon before they were glued in place.


Isn't the sentiment from the "Make A Wish" stamp set so cute and adorable? I used "StazOn Jet Black Ink" and cut it out using the "Chalk Talk Framelits Dies". I used the long skinny framelit and altered the flat end to match the other end. I glued that in place using "Stampin' Dimensionals" also.

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Stamps: Make A Wish
  • Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies, Hearts Collection Framelits, Full Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Quatrafancy
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét