My Paper Pumpkin Great Deal!

Great news about the "My Paper Pumpkin" subscription: A FREE set of Stampin' Write Markers worth $14.95 if you sign up now: ... thumbnail 1 summary
Great news about the "My Paper Pumpkin" subscription:


A FREE set of Stampin' Write Markers worth $14.95 if you sign up now:

Dates: January 11-February 10, 2014
The Details:
New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with tyour Welcome Kit.

 
Plus the My Paper Pumpkin kits have been revised and I hear from the girls at the Leadership Convention that the kits for February and March are totally awesome. I can't wait! Sign up now using my zip code 04730 and you'll get a free gift from me also!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét