My Paper Pumpkin December!

Good Morning! I'm a little late posting the Stampin' Up!  My Paper Pumpkin project for December.  With the holidays and everything ... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning! I'm a little late posting the Stampin' Up!  My Paper Pumpkin project for December.  With the holidays and everything being so hectic, I only had a chance to put mine together after Christmas. I was in such a hurry to get it done and posted that I didn't take photo's of everything that was included in our little red box this month. And this post is actually perfect timing as we have a new promotion starting today. Read more about it in a separate post. You may have to scroll up or down from this post to read all about it!

The kit for this month is a Mini-Album:


The kit included 4 stamps, stickers, little wooden people figures and sheets of designer paper to add in-between the tabs. The top cover of the album had a cut-out that read "Real People" that I didn't care for so I used the cardboard from the packaging and cut one out by tracing. You can see all the goodies I used on my front cover. I started out by gluing one of the designer paper sheets as my cover and then added all the elements.

Here is a close-up of part of the cover:


The inside cover and an envelope to add momentos in:


Some of the stickers and stamp images:





And I also added my own two pieces of coordinating ribbon tied to the top ring on the front of my album. Now all we need are photo's to add inside. How neat is that?

Do forget that you can join the My Paper Pumpkin program anytime you want. Just click HERE to sign up and the little red box will begin showing up at your doorstep!

Have you visited Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for our Spring Collection Edition yet? In just a few short days we start showing you preview projects with FREE tutorials. Read more about it here:

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét