A new "S-N-O-W" Banner!

I know that the Holiday Catalog is now retired but I also know lots of you ordered an abundance of banners as they were so addicting to crea... thumbnail 1 summary
I know that the Holiday Catalog is now retired but I also know lots of you ordered an abundance of banners as they were so addicting to create weren't they? Now that all of my Christmas decorations are neatly stashed away until next year, I decided I wanted to decorate my entryway as a winter scene. We have snow until April sometimes in Maine so this kind of helps in dealing with it! The 3D frame I posted a few days ago also sits there along with this banner:


I ended up taking a Brayer and adding Soft Sky Ink to all four of my banners instead of keeping them white this time. Here are close-ups of each individual banner:


I used the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies and the Silver Foil Paper to cut snowflakes. I then added a layer of Shimmery White Cardstock cut with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and sponged with Soft Sky Ink. The 3rd layer is cut with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch and sponged in the same way. All layers are glued together using Stampin' Dimensionals:


The lettering is cut using the Typeset Alphabet Dies and sponged. Once all of my layers are assembled, I glued them to the banners using a hot glue gun.


I love how I decided to use a punch art snowman for the "O". Isn't he the cutest? And I have the items I used listed below if you keep scrolling.


Once my banner was all situated in place, I added Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and 1/8" Silver Ribbon tied in knots between all the banners and on each end!

Here is a close-up of my snowman:

 
And here is what I used to create him:
  • Head: 2 1/2" Circle Punch with Shimmery White Cardstock and sponged with Soft Sky Ink
  • Earmuffs: 2 1/2" Circle Punch (cut a hole and use the hole to cut a sliver), Small Oval Punch (cut 2). Sponge all 3 pieces with Soft Sky Ink and assemble. Glue to snowman head by tucking one earmuff on the underside and one earmuff to the front
  • Nose: Hand-cut with Paper Snips
  • Cheeks: Small Heart Punch (cut 2) and sponge. Hand-draw the mouth and glue the hearts in place for the cheeks
  • Eyes: Pearl Jewels colored with a black Permanent marker
  • Scarf: Organza Ribbon tied in a bow and glued with Mini Glue Dots
I hope you like my banner as much as I do. I will be making one later for Valentine's Day also as I myself purchased a stash of these to keep on hand, for who knows what may lay in my future with these! Here are a few pictures of the banner again in my entryway along with my Winter Frame that I posted a few weeks ago HERE:



 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét