Merry Monday #91!

Happy Monday to you! And you know what Monday means....a new challenge at Merry Monday ! And we get to play with 'snowmen' today:   ... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Monday to you! And you know what Monday means....a new challenge at Merry Monday! And we get to play with 'snowmen' today:
 

I've had the Winter Memories stamp set on my retired shelf now for awhile and decided to dig it out and use it. I can't believe I never had the chance to ink it up. What a beautiful scenery this stamp image creates:
 
 
I used a Blender Pen and inks from my ink pads to color my images:
 

And the embossing folder is a new one in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog called "Arrows". I embossed on Early Espresso Core'dinations Paper and sanded the embossing:

 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Winter Memories (R)
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
  • Accessories: Satin Ribbon (R), Candy Dots
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Dotted Ribbon Punch, Arrows Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations
  • DSP: Soho Sunday
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét