My new Valentine's Frame!

Before I show you today's project, did you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view Mary Brown's Preview yesterday for our new O... thumbnail 1 summary
Before I show you today's project, did you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view Mary Brown's Preview yesterday for our new Occasions Collection Subscription? She has a FREE tutorial for you. Plus we have even more to show you today. Make sure you visit and sign up! I have more information listed at the bottom of this post!


As promised...here's my new Valentine's Frame. And you have one whole month to create one! For those of you that are local, I will be hosting a class on creating this frame plus 3 others. Look at the top of my blog and click on "Upcoming Classes & Workshops" to check out all the details. Now on to my Valentine's frame:


I used the same frame as I did for all my other frames which fits an 8" x 10" piece of cardstock. All the squares are cut 2" x 2 1/4" and here are the close-ups:





I hope you like my frame. I think it's adorable! Now on to a new banner for my entryway. That will be posted in the near future!


If you would like to view my other frames, here are the blog links:
A reminder that we are still in our "Early Bird Pricing" for our Create with Connie & Mary Spring Collection Edition:



Join now at our Early Bird rate of $24.95 US and save $5 off the regular $29.95 US price.  

Projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...
...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Projects January 12 - 18 (see we are all about)!
• Spring Collection 2014 January 19 through February 15
• Features Occasions and SAB Catalog Products
• 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D samples and 24 card ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014
Regular $29.95 US, Early Bird Rate only $24.95 US
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét