I'm Published!

  I have some exciting news for you....I'm published! I was contacted a few months ago to find out if I would be interested in sharing s... thumbnail 1 summary

 

I have some exciting news for you....I'm published! I was contacted a few months ago to find out if I would be interested in sharing some of my tutorials in the "All Free Paper Crafts" eBook:

  
You can sign up to view FREE tutorials. As far as the eBook download is concerned, a pop-up will prompt you to sign up for our free weekly newsletter, the Paper Post. Once you get to their website, if you click on "Card Making", you'll find some of my tutorials listed there. Isn't that awesome!

Here is the link to their website: All Free Paper Crafts
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét