Stampin' Up! 2014 Occasions Catalog Linky Party!

Welcome to a .... "2014 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog Linky Party!" I have asked a few of my blog friends to join me today in... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to a ....

"2014 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog Linky Party!"

I have asked a few of my blog friends to join me today in announcing the debut of our new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. Please join me in welcoming these designers. We are all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and I have listed all of their individual blogs so you can visit with each one of them. Please stop in and say hi to all of the gals!

We also welcome you to join in on our party! I will be leaving the Linky Party open until January 31st to give you a chance to order from the new catalog, create a project and enter it here with us! You can enter as many projects as you like! All you have to do is add it to our Linky at the bottom of our posts. You can link up from any of our blogs and your project will show up on ALL of our blogs once linked. We all picked a different stamp set to show you.

Here is my card for the "Linky Party":



I used the new stamp set Starburst Sayings.

Cathy Autrey 
Maine Mountain Stamper

 Stamp Set: Just Sayin'

Darla Watson
Scrap Happens Here

  Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor

Hayley Kew
Hayley's Paper Garden

 Stamp Set: Petite Petals

Patti Corriere
What Are You Inking 

 Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants

Tara Bourgoin
Can't Stamp the Rain

 Stamp Set: Love You To The Moon

Terry Blais
Goin' Over The Edge


Stamp Set: Hardwood

Tracey Roy
Lakeshore Paper Art 


Stamp Set: Another Great Year

Join us by entering your submission to our "Linky Party" here:
 
 
I have two posts today as this is the "First Friday" of the month so you know what that means....yes, a new FREE PDF for you to download. Make sure you scroll to see both posts. Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét