Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!

Today I am going to start showing you Stampin' Up! products that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration . If you are new to Stampin... thumbnail 1 summary
Today I am going to start showing you Stampin' Up! products that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration. If you are new to Stampin' Up! and have never heard of Sale-A-Bration, this is an exciting time of year for us as demonstrators. We get to reward you one FREE product for every $50 your purchase! This goes on for two months starting January 28th and ending March 31st.

The first "Sneak Peek" I have for you is the "Good As Gold" Card Kit. Take a peek:


This kit comes with:
  • 8 card bases
  • 8 envelopes
  • 8 envelope liners
  • 1 sheet of Gold Foil tags
  • 1 sheet of printed die-cut Tags
  • 8 pieces of Gold Elastic Cord
  • 8 pieces of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine
You put the kits together the way you want and use as many or as little of the pieces that are included. Here are the envelopes and envelope liners that I layered together:


I LOVE the Gold Foil Liners, so rich looking. You will notice that one card is lined with the designer paper. That is because I used one of the card bases cut in half for a design team project in a post for Create with Connie & Mary. I took the left-over half and traced an envelope liner on it and hand-cut!

Below is a close-up of the card bases. Notice the little Gold Foil dots:


And the next 7 photo's are all of the cards I created with my kit pieces:


There's lots of banners so you can layer them. They all have sentiments on them but I covered the unused sentiments. I also even used the little gold stars I popped out of the gold foil tags. I don't waste anything!


Some of you know that both of my parents are Canadian and VERY french. French was the first language I learned as a child. The word "MERCI" is french for thank you so this was right up my alley!



The card I made for the design team had a partial piece of an envelope liner so I use the remainder of it here on this card:


Another french sentiment "Pour Toi" which translates to "For You":


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! I hope you are looking forward to Sale-A-Bration next week!
 
We are well into Week 1 of our Spring Collections subscription at Create with Connie & Mary and you'll probably be seeing lots more Sale-A-Bration product projects. Go here to sign up:




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét