Merry Monday #92!

Love, love, love the colors for today's challenge at Merry Monday ! What a great way to start off your week by joining us with your proj... thumbnail 1 summary
Love, love, love the colors for today's challenge at Merry Monday! What a great way to start off your week by joining us with your project! Here's our challenge this week:
 

And my card:


I used the retired stamp set "Joyous Celebrations" for my ornament and the oval stamped image. I stamped the ornament with Chocolate Chip Ink and hand-cut. I then placed my stamped image on a "Clear Block" and added "Crystal Effects" to make it shiny and let it dry for a few hours. It's so glossy to look at! Why on a "Clear Block"? Because I tend to move it over on my workspace and end up dropping something on the wet "Crystal Effects" or accidentally forgetting that's it's there and ruin it somehow. With the block, I move the whole thing over to another area of my stamp room...damage control!

Here's a close-up:

 
I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the ornament onto a frame I embossed on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I sponged the edges of the embossing with Crumb Cake Ink. Here are the supplies I used:

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Joyous Celebrations (retired), Creative Elements
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Real Red Satin Ribbon (retired)
  • Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Crumb Cake
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Little Leaves Die, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét