New Card Kit for January!

I am starting something new for 2014. Each month I will offer a card kit for purchase instead of the tutorials I was creating for you. All k... thumbnail 1 summary
I am starting something new for 2014. Each month I will offer a card kit for purchase instead of the tutorials I was creating for you. All kits will have at least 4 projects. Some months you may have a 3D item included.

This month's kit is shown below:


What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All embellishments
  • All die-cut pieces
  • Designer Paper (may vary)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Includes 4 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)
I only have a certain number of kits available for purchase and once they are all sold, I will remove the PayPal link. Kits are $13.00 which includes shipping to your home!
*******************
UPDATED: ALL KITS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PURCHASED! I WILL HAVE A NEW KIT NEXT MONTH!



Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét