Colour Me Challenge!

First of all, I want to take a second to say congrats to Hayley & Tara for launching a brand new challenge called "Colour Me...!&qu... thumbnail 1 summary
First of all, I want to take a second to say congrats to Hayley & Tara for launching a brand new challenge called "Colour Me...!".  I met these two lovely girls when we were all on the Dynamic Duos Challenge as design team members together. We had so much fun. When I heard about their new challenge, I knew I wanted to play along.

Here is the first challenge:


Create a project using a Monochromatic color theme of Island Indio & a Neutral. My card uses Island Indigo and Whisper White:


And did you spot the new stamp set that debuted on January 3rd? Our new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog is now live! The stamp set is called "Petite Petals":


The flowers are cut out using the coordinating Petite Petals Punch. I stamped some flowers on my background layer, on a scrap first and without re-inking stamped again on the card front. I stamped additional flowers on a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out with the punch. I glued them in place using Stampin' Dimensionals and added Pearl Jewels in the centers:


Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on today's card:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • Inks: Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ticket Punch, Mini Glue Dots
  • Stamps: Petite Petals, Label Something
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét