Merry Monday 90!

Hi Stampers! I have some exciting news to tell you today. I have been asked to join the girls on the Merry Monday Challenge team as a desig... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers! I have some exciting news to tell you today. I have been asked to join the girls on the Merry Monday Challenge team as a designer. How exciting that is for me to join this group of wonderful and talented girls! I am so honored and a big thanks to Leslie for asking me! And we have a brand new look on a brand new blog. Make sure you come visit all of us!

For those of you that may be new to Merry Monday, we create Christmas cards once a week. If you join us each week, you'll have all of your Christmas cards all made up for December. If you are anything like me, I still send out lots of cards to my family, friends and customers so this is right up my alley!

Here is the first challenge for 2014:

 

And this is my first card as a team member & designer using Ribbon or Twine:


I opted to use "Linen Thread" and created a little clothesline to hang up my mittens and socks:

 
I have a lot of Stampin' Up! supplies that are retired and sitting on a shelf waiting to be used. These challenges will give me a chance to dust them off! In order for me to show you an assortment of cards each week, I will be using current & retired products and sometimes maybe even non-SU! supplies.

Here are the supplies I used this week:
  • Stamp: Greetings of the Season, Make A Mitten (retired), Stitched Stockings (retired)
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories: Linen Thread, Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Metallic Clothespins
  • Tools: Mitten Punch (retired), Stocking Punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Fresh Prints 
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Please be sure to visit my brand new teammates to see their beautiful projects and come play with us at Merry Monday!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét