January Card Kit Directions!

A few days ago I offered this "Kit In The Mail" for January for sale on my blog and all my kits were gone in two days! Thanks to e... thumbnail 1 summary
A few days ago I offered this "Kit In The Mail" for January for sale on my blog and all my kits were gone in two days! Thanks to everyone that purchased my kits. I had made the decision starting in 2014 that I was trying something new and it blew my mind how successful these kits were. But for those of you that want to make your own cards, you've expressed that you would still like it if I offered the directions only. I spent the weekend coming up with a PDF document that has a photo of each card which includes a supply listing with measurements and directions on how to assemble your cards.

 
If you would like to purchase this PDF document with directions for each card, the PayPal link is below. I will email it to you within 48 hours of receiving payment. Please make sure my email address is in your safe list so that my email to you does not end up in your spam or junk folder:
debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
************

January 2014 Card Kit Directions
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét