3D Angel Photo Tutorial!

I had so many requests to offer my photo step-by-step directions on how to create this 3D angel. I sold lots of pre-made kits right before C... thumbnail 1 summary
I had so many requests to offer my photo step-by-step directions on how to create this 3D angel. I sold lots of pre-made kits right before Christmas and had to put them on hold. I have now decided to sell my directions with the PayPal link below:

 
The step-by-step directions also include a listing of all the supplies you need. I will email it to you within 48 hours of your purchase. Please use the link below and make sure my email is in your contacts so I don't go to your spam or junk folder!
**********************************

Angel Ornament Directions
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét