Merchandise Monday-Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter!

Have you seen the "Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter" from our Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog yet? It's ultrafine and ... thumbnail 1 summary
Have you seen the "Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter" from our Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog yet? It's ultrafine and you get both colors for $7.95. Just in time for your Halloween projects and more!


Black & Orange Stampin' Glitter
Item #132206
$7.95

I am showing you 2 cards today using both glitters. And the cards are non-Halloween just to show you what else you can do with these glitter colors. The first one is using the black glitter and I used it on one whole side of my card:


You should see how sparkly my card is in person:


The best way to get your glitter to stay in place without flaking or falling off is to first add "VersaMark Ink" to your cardstock, sprinkle with "Heat & Stick Powder" and set with our "Heat Tool". Immediately sprinkle the embossing powder on top of the heated powder and heat set again. The "Heat & Stick Powder" absorbs the glitter and it stays intact:


Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Bring On The Cake
  • Inks: VersaMark, Coastal Cabana
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim
  • Tools: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder, Black Stampin' Glitter, Sticky Strip
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
For card #2 I used the orange glitter:


I again stamped my leaves using "VersaMark Ink" and sprinkled with "Heat & Stick Powder", heat set and then added the orange glitter and heat set again:


I used the bleach technique on the inside of my leaves by using an old "Blender Pen" that I keep just for bleaching. I dipped the "Blender Pen" directly into a dish of bleach and painted my leaves. The bleach whitens the cardstock:

 
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Vellum
  • Inks: VersaMark, Baked Brown Sugar
  • Stamps: Gently Falling, Perfectly Penned, My Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Accessories: Baker's Twine, Candy Dots
  • Tools: Blender Pen, Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder
  • Misc: Bleach
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét