Gift Cards Class Tutorial for Sale!

I had such an overwhelming response of emails asking me to offer a tutorial for the Gift Cards Class I am holding tonight in my home. Thanks... thumbnail 1 summary
I had such an overwhelming response of emails asking me to offer a tutorial for the Gift Cards Class
I am holding tonight in my home. Thanks everyone for the emails and kind words. I now have available for purchase the tutorials on all 5 gift cards you see here:


Gift Cards Class Tutorial
 
You will receive 5 separate PDF tutorials, one for each gift card, by email within 24 hours of purchasing tutorial. 

NOTE: Please make sure my email address is added to your safe list so that you don't receive your purchase in your junk mail folder: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét