Dynamic Duos #63!

Masculine, that's what is up in store for you today! The two greens that are our colors this week for the Dynamic Duos challenge are Ga... thumbnail 1 summary
Masculine, that's what is up in store for you today! The two greens that are our colors this week for the Dynamic Duos challenge are Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz:


The "Wetlands" stamp set made my masculine card so easy with all the nature elements:


I created a background on my card base first and then added layers for my goose and adorned the layers with "Naturals Designer Buttons" which speak masculine to me also:


I hope you plan on visiting my Dynamic Duos friends this week and maybe you'll even join us for the challenge!

Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Whisper White
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
  • Stamps: Wetlands
  • Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Squares Collection Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots



Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét