Today's card is a single stamp that is available in the "A La Carte" section of the catalog. If you are new to stamping, this is a great low cost way to start out experimenting with your new hobby. You can still do lots with just one single stamp.
I used the Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder on the Pretty In Pink cardstock. Even though this folder first came out in last year's Holiday Mini and is meant to be used as a poinsetta, add a pastel color and you now have daisies.The Scallop Circle Die dresses this card right up and I also added the little holes on each scallop by using my Paper Piercer.

I just love the new Decorative Label Punch. Here I've layered it to give the Whisper White more 'pop' with Early Espresso.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- deb_henderson@hotmail.com
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

Không có nhận xét nào
Đăng nhận xét